San Diego Zoo Wildlife Alliance welcomes your comments, suggestions, and questions!
We are experiencing an unusually high volume of correspondence at this time. Our current response time can be 14 or more business days from the date of your submission.
Answers to Frequently Asked Questions can be found here, including answers to questions regarding our two parks, membership, discounts on admission, and more!
- Reservations are not required to visit the Zoo or Safari Park.
- Per CDC and San Diego County guidance, facial coverings are recommended for anyone in an indoor space.
- Unvaccinated guests are required to wear facial coverings while inside any indoor space.
- There are no out-of-state visitor restrictions.
- You do not need proof of vaccination status to visit.
- Save time and purchase admission tickets in advance online, or purchase on day of visit at any open ticket window.
If you need additional information after checking our FAQs and web pages, you can contact us using the online form below.
To report a concern about ethics or misconduct, please use the Ethics & Compliance Hotline.
To contact us by phone:
Membership inquiries: 619-231-0251
General inquiries: 619-231-1515